Excited about creating a modern family photo display with buttons? Here are a few tips for easy installation of your mural:
1. Commission Anders Nilsen— he’ll do all the dirty work! Nilsen is the Michelangelo of button murals and knows all the secrets to perfecting your family photo button display. His previous installations include a 10,000 piece mural so he’ll definitely be able to tackle your family tree! You can contact Anders Nilsen at email@example.com; prices depend on the size and scope of your button mural project.
2. Nail ‘em! Expert Anders Nilsen creates his murals by adhering buttons to nail heads that have been placed strategically on a wall. We can’t give away Nilsen’s secrets to making them stick, but we can tell you it’s not chewing gum.
3. Use Magnets! Magnets are a great solution for apartment dwellers who have limited space. Just pop your family photos on the fridge and be reminded of crazy Uncle Carl every time you grab a cold one.
4. Pin on Cork board. Production manager, Joel Carter, displays his button collection on a cork tiled wall in his kitchen. Whether you stick your family photo buttons in a cork wall or on a simple bulletin board, cork is a great semi-permanent solution for your family photo button mural.
5. Frame ‘em! For smaller quantities, like a mural of just your immediate family, buttons can be adhered with poster tack within a shadow box frame. If you’re feeling extra creative, make a heart-shaped display.
Looking to start your own family button mural? Place your custom button order now at busybeaver.net.